Every person deserves a safe and affordable place to live. We assist families in need to reach their goals of home ownership.
Become a Partner Family
Requirements for Eligibility are:
- Currently living in sub-standard housing.
- You must meet annual income guidelines.
- Willingness to help build your own home as well as the homes of others.
- Ability to pay a low interest mortgage.
- Lived in Mitchell or Yancey County for the last year.
- Have a job or income to make monthly mortgage payments.
Submit an Application
We accept partner applications only during advertised enrollment periods. Check back here to see when a new enrollment period opens.